Click to Enlarge
Daiwa M-one Plus Mooching Downrigger. An upgrade of the classic M-One reel with a massive, seven-disc drag for greater fish-stopping performance and better heat dissipation. The simple, straightforward mechanism gives it the ultimate, reliable performance to handle large fish in virtually any water conditions. One-way power drag system lets you wind forward without fighting drag resistance and automatically shifts into smooth, fish-controlling drag as line is pulled from the reel. Tough, yet lightweight graphite body and spool. The stainless outer ring on the spool is titanium-nitride coated to resist scratching and cutting. Exposed rim control lets you manually apply extra tension when needed. Soft touch grips. Right- or left-hand retrieve. Capacity: 660yds of 17 lb test line. Gear ratio: 1:1.
- Free Shipping On This Item to 50 States!
- Massive, seven-disc drag for control of large fish
- One-way power drag system lets you wind forward without fighting drag resistance, automatically shifts into smooth, fish controlling drag as line is pulled from the reel
- Stainless outer ring on spool for palm control. Titanium nitride finish is ultra smooth, cut and scratch resistant
- Tough, yet lightweight graphite body and spool
- Right or Left hand retrieve
- M-ONE PLUS 1:1 Gear Ratio 17oz Weight 14lb/860yds, 17lb/660yds, 20lb/520yds